Out of stock due to serious love & demand. Available for purchase with Limited Edition Conscious Collection!
Shipping, Sizing & Returns
Bring new meaning to the polka dot with our newest and most ambitious sock yet. Each pair provides a week of HIV treatment to a pregnant woman through our impact partner, UNAIDS.
- Crafted from the highest quality GOTS organic cotton for an unbelievable comfort that is as soft on your feet as it is on the environment.
- Features a seamless 168 needle thread count and reinforced heels and toes for durability, and an embroidered impact emblem to remind you how you're changing to world
- Manufactured in Fair Trade certified conditions to ensure safe working conditions and fair wages for all workers involved.
- ONE SIZE: Fits mens US shoe size 8-13 and women's size 9-14
- Shipping in the US is FREE for all orders over $49.95, and $3.95 for orders below. Shipping in Australia is FREE for all orders over $49.95 USD, and $7.50 USD for orders below. Shipping is variable for international orders depending on location (check pricing at checkout). Delivery time is 3-5 business days for all US and Australian orders, and 10-14 business days for international orders.
- Not happy with your Conscious Steps? Send them back and we'll provide a full refund or exchange, no questions asked (with the option of leaving the donation with our charity partner).
UNAIDS has a shared vision of zero new HIV infections, zero discrimination and zero AIDS-related deaths. With passion and dedication they work together with 11 Cosponsors - UNHCR, UNICEF, WFP, UNDP, UNFPA, UNODC, UN Women, ILO, UNESCO, WHO and the World Bank to provide leadership and strategic direction to the international response to HIV. They support the strategies and tools that prevent new HIV infections, such as helping to keep children free from HIV and making sure that everyone has access to the information and HIV services they need.