Kids Socks that Support Space Exploration
- Made in India
- 75% Fairtrade Organic Cotton, 23% Recycled Polyester, 2% Elastane
- Fairtrade and Vegan Certified
- Machine wash cold. Do not Bleach. Tumble dry Low. Do not Iron.
- Terry padding for comfort
- Size 1-3Y has silicone grippers for sliding
Support Space Exploration
Space: the final frontier. Planning space missions and then building, launching, and operating a spacecraft can take decades of government funding that isn’t easy to come by. The Planetary Society is the world’s largest and most influential nonprofit space organization that gathers funding for innovative and exciting space technologies that accomplish 3 goals: explore worlds, find life, and defend Earth. They are working hard to advance space science and exploration, so that we can continue to boldly go where no one has gone before!
Sustainability in Every Pair
Change is in our choices, and we’ve taken great care to keep our manufacturing simple and transparent. Our high quality, fairtrade socks are made from the cleanest cotton by empowered producers in communities we serve and support. That’s a sock you can feel good about.Learn More