These socks support disaster relief around the world by supplying water kits, mosquito nets and hygiene sets to those most vulnerable in the time of greatest need. Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty. With 70 years of experience in more than 90 countries, Oxfam takes on the big issues that keep people poor: inequality, discrimination, and unequal access to resources including food, water, and land.
OUR SUPPLY CHAIN
- Made in Fair trade conditions
- Well paid adult staff - NO child labor
- Audited by the business Social Compliance initiative
- Organic cotton grown to the Global Organic Textile Standard
- Meets Oeko -Text Confidence in Textile standards for harmful substances