Water.org sees the 663 million people living without access to water and 2.4 billion living without a toilet as individuals with financial power, rights, responsibilities, and the energy and ability to design their own future. For 20 years, Water.org has pioneered safe water and sanitation solutions that give women hope, children health and communities a future. These socks are helping provide aid to regions of developing countries that do not have access to safe drinking water and sanitation.
OUR SUPPLY CHAIN
- Made in Fair trade conditions
- Well paid adult staff - NO child labor
- Audited by the business Social Compliance initiative
- Organic cotton grown to the Global Organic Textile Standard
- Meets Oeko -Text Confidence in Textile standards for harmful substances