ABOUT TREES FOR THE FUTURE
Through seed distribution, agroforestry training, and in-country technical assistance, Trees for the Future empowers rural groups across the world by protecting the environment. They currently have 14 projects underway in five countries in Sub Saharan Africa. Their focus is on the implementation of Forest Garden Programs in Cameroon, Kenya, Senegal, Uganda and Tanzania, as these are areas where they are making the biggest impact.
OUR SUPPLY CHAIN
- Made in Fair trade conditions
- Well paid adult staff - NO child labor
- Audited by the business Social Compliance initiative
- Organic cotton grown to the Global Organic Textile Standard
- Meets Oeko -Text Confidence in Textile standards for harmful substances