A Note from the Team:
The best part about working for a brand that values social and environmental change is watching each team member take their passions for the cause and channel it into positive change. Over the year, we channeled our passion and some big ideas into moves that set the stage for another great year.
We added new nonprofit partners, made changes to our product ingredients to make them even more sustainable than before, created new ways for people to give back with our brand, and put plans in place for continued growth into 2022.
2021 was a year for progress and potential. It brought out the best in us, and planted the seeds of prosperity that we will sow in the years to come. We all have lofty goals, and we’ve made long strides to get us closer than ever before.
With a community that grows along with us, we’re excited for another year of continued growth and strong impact. Let’s help more people, do more to protect our planet, and create a kinder world together.
Meet Our Newest Partners:
- In February 2021, we also launched our partnership with Australia Zoo Wildlife Warriors to protect our planet's wildlife and help it thrive. The collaboration now has 1 gift box and 7 single pair styles that donate to the cause.
- In October 2021 we were proud to announce our newest nonprofit partner, World Central Kitchen, who now leads our Provide Meals cause collection. We launched three new styles that all donate to give meals to people in need when disaster strikes. The collection received great customer feedback, donating $4,351 in total since its launch.
- We reinvigorate our partnership with Fairtrade America and joined their campaign to celebrate Fair Trade Month with influencers from across the country.
New Styles, Bold Impact:
- In 2021, the team launched more than 30 new designs across our collections, giving more ways for customers to support the causes they love.
- New ankle styles and sweatshirts made with the same planet-friendly materials and people-friendly manufacturing joined our roster, giving people fresh ways to stay cozy and wear what they believe in.
Our Commitment to Sustainability:
- For the past year, we've been hard at work upgrading the ingredients of our socks. We're proud to state that we've almost completely replaced the polyamide in our socks with recycled polyester.
- Not only does recycled polyester have a smaller carbon footprint than polyamide, it also reclaims plastic waste from landfills and helps us reduce our dependence on raw materials. Polyamide is a synthetic, man-made fiber created with fossil fuels and copious amounts of water. Eliminating this from our supply chain is a step in the right direction for the health of our planet.
In total, we have donated $811,655
Looking Ahead into 2022:
- We charted a course for continued growth in 2021, and the time is now to see those efforts come into fruition. So what will that progress and potential look like in 2022?
- There are three new cause collections in the works and many more designs, products and collaborations awaiting production. As we continue to grow, our pride in our nonprofit partners and the impact we create grow with us.
- We will continue to fight for the health of our planet and the rights of its people. Inspiring Change is what motivates us and we are excited to continue this in 2022.
Want to learn more?
Read more in our 2021 Impact Report.